- We reserve the right to withdraw and cancel services, for any reason. A full deposit will be returned if it is deemed weather related and/or animal health, or anything attributed to a cause on our behalf. No deposit will be refunded for any reason upon customer cancellation. We will do our best to reschedule.
- As we are working with live animals, we expect delays. We will do our best to communicate with the party host if the schedule is running behind. We ask our patrons to be understanding.
- We reserve the right to use which ever horse/pony is available and in good health to preform at any party and/or event. We will try our best to accommodate requests however there is no guarantee on which equine will attend an event.
- We cannot guarantee the species of animals that attend the petting zoo. We will use which ever animals that are in season, healthy, and that we deem appropriate and/or safe for use.
- My Pony Party and Friends is the only entity in which the legal waiver signed is to be used. We are not responsible for any illegal use of our waiver by other parties.
- Equine helmets provided by My Pony Party and Friends must be worn at all times while upon any equine. Not cooperating and following this rule will lead to termination of ride and/or event/party.
- All riders must sign a waiver before mounting any equine. Failure to do so can/will terminate ride immediately and/or event/party.
- Proper closed toe foot wear is recommended for both equine and petting zoo events. Animals do not “watch for toes,” there for, there is a possibility of injury.
- We are not liable for any injury during our events.
- Feeding animals is a choice. There is a risk of animals biting. My Pony Party and Friends assumes no fault or liability pertaining to the feeding of animals.
- Petting zoo rules shall be posted outside of the zoo pen. Cancellation of the zoo may occur if rules are being broken. No warning is needed. Abuse of any animals will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- We reserve the right to edit, change or revise our terms and conditions at any time. It is the responsibility of the client to check and read the terms before booking. Moreover, before the event, and to advise all participants of said terms and conditions.
- A grassy area must be provided for large events. If one cannot be provided, My Pony Party will provide bedding and clean up at a surcharge of $200.
- Events must dispose of waste at their own discretion. My Pony Party will not be responsible for removal of cleaned up waste.
- Water must be provided at all events.
- By booking a party/event, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
When you use our Site, or send e-mails, and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you consent to receive reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.